Happy November everyone, I can’t believe it’s nearly thanksgiving time which I am also gutted about as I am not in the States celebrating it with close friends and working instead. This past week I wanted to put together a post showing you guys some aspects of my life I am currently enjoying using and do a little roundup. In the past week I feel like the temperate has dropped rapidly to a single digit and I admit I’ve been snuggling up in bed with the electric blanket on full swing most days and been loving it!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer– This came free with November’s Issue of Elle and it definitely brings a trip down memory lane for me! I first used this bronzer when I was a teenager and since having it again I’ve been using this everyday for definition as well as warmth to my complexion. This bronzer is great for all skin tones as it doesn’t come out too ‘muddy’ looking or too red and I’ve been placing this just on the hollows of the cheeks with my trusty Kevyn Aucoin Contour Brush this past couple of weeks.
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power- My second and definitely not my last. I’ve recently gone back to using this after finishing up my Tom Ford Brow Sculptor it’s been the only thing I’ve been using ever since. This shade universal brown is the perfect shade and I use this to really beef up my brows giving them more definition and shape, the longevity of this is also incredible lasting all day without fading or disappearing.
- Jo Malone Dark Amber and Ginger Lily Candle- This is my favourite scent of candle to burn when it gets cold outside as it’s super warming and comforting. The scent of this candle is spicy, warming and also from their intense collection too so you can smell it even when it’s not burning. I’ve had this candle before and it’s definitely one of those I’ll be forever repurchasing. If you are after a candle for autumn/winter then I would highly recommend this one along with their colognes too.
- Midi Skirts/Dresses as skirts- I find my skirt/dresses collection to be growing since fall has come round the corner and love styling it with ankle boots and knee high boots or throwing a sweater with it for an autumnal twist. I picked up this Reserve polka dot midi skirt back in September and have been wearing it a tonne with a sweater or tucked it in with a tee and trainers. I also been loving this Whistles dress and teaming it with a turtle neck sweater and ankle booties.
- Podcasts– I’ve really been into my podcasts in the past month as it’s a great way to unwind and I usually listen to them in the car either en route home or when I’m prepping dinner. My recent favourites include Dr Death, Dirty John and recently I am listening to Vanish which is about people going missing and it’s seriously gripping!
- High Intensity Classes– I’ve been going to these for just over a month now and I can honestly see the difference in my body and have toned up super quick, I find going to the gym a chore sometimes and boring so these classes have been working a dream for me. If you are like me find the gym tedious then check out some high intensity classes near you or even in the gym.
So this is all I have been enjoying and loving in the past month, thank you for reading.