Oh man where do we start with this post? I wanted to do a post talking about my current stash and what I have been using day to day. This changes ever so slightly throughout the year depending either on the season, new or replacing a existing product or just wanting to inject some new products into my routine…
- Starting off with the basics with skincare I have really been loving the Erborian Solid Cleansing Oil. Now I’ve had this for a while and didn’t really use it in the summer as I found it too heavy for my skin but now it’s perfect. I like to use this as a second cleanse but it also works really well to remove makeup following up with a hot cloth. I like the scent of this as it’s super relaxing and the texture melts upon contact with the skin.
- Kiehls Daily Reviving Concentrate– This was an impulse buy at the airport and being an facial oil fanatic I’ve heard great things about this oil too. The texture of this is super light so you can mix this in with your moisturiser or use it on it’s own which is what I’ve been doing PM. I find this to be a great product to use if your skin is looking dull and by the morning it really helps to revitalise the skin thanks to the ingredients such as ginger root and sunflower oil. I think this compares well with the La Mer Renewal Oil but the La Mer oil is a little heavier so great as a treatment on it’s own but this is a close second.
- I have been slathering myself with this La Mer Body Cream since the cooler weather has hit us. I’ve always preferred body creams as suppose to lotion as my skin slurps up the lotion almost instantly. This smells absolutely delicious and a little goes a long way. I find I don’t have to use this everyday and moisture locks in the skin for 2/3 days. I don’t use this all the time as it is pretty costly but it’s always a great treat after the bath or after a gym session.
- Chanel Bois De Rose Lip Liner– As the cooler weather has come round my chapped lips also made a comeback. I find a lot of my lipsticks to be a tad dry on me and so I’ve been using my trusty lip balm first and then use this in place of a lipstick all over using the lip brush. This is a beautiful everyday shade and I would say Chanel does one of my favourite lip liners as it’s super long wearing and non drying.
- Diptyque Figuier Candle– I thought I’d throw this in as this has been on repeat burning constantly and it smells incredibly dreamy. I usually alternate with my diptyque candle stash and this I have to say it’s a current favourite, it’s crisp and clean and this size is great value too.
Have you got any products you have been using on rotation?