Oh Spring, I have been waiting and waiting and I think you’re here to stay right? I feel like it’s been winter for the past 75572 days and I’ve been wrapped up in a gazillion layers hibernating so I’m actually really happy writing this as it’s finally spring! I wanted to share with you five beauty products I’ve switched to for the lighter days ahead and started ready for Spring!
- Creed Virgin Island Water-I’ve switched up to a lighter scent for Spring and this smells just divine. I never had anything from Creed before but always heard that the staying power is incredible and sits on the top of luxury fragrances. This scent is very light and super exotic with notes of Bergamot, Sicilian Mandarin and coconut. Think Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess but more sophisticated and a lot more pricey…I can see myself wearing this throughout Spring and Summer as it’s the perfect transition fragrance, yes it’s super pricey but the scent lasts a whole day using the best fragrance oils and I always get a compliment when I wear this so definitely recommend it.
- Spring means longer days and chirpy mornings and being a morning gal myself I love a good warm shower to wake me up andI’ve been really enjoying this Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Shower Gel. I love the scent of this and I have been through numerous candles and colognes before so definitely a firm staple for me. The scent is girly, sweet and to me very spring like and it lathers up like a dream leaving skin feeling supple with a addictive trail of scent. I never really harped on about shower gels so much but these JM ones really have blown me away.
- La mer Revatilizing Hydrating Serum– Even though we are getting into the warmer weather but I feel like my skin is still dry and still recovering from the cold bitter winter we had and so I’ve been using this hydrating serum in the day time for the past couple of weeks and my skin is radiant and glowy in time for the warmer season. This serum has definitely shot up to my favourites and my skin has been really happy and ready for spring!
- I have rekindled my love for this Laura Mercier Spiced Rose Lipstick and have been wearing it non stop since we had a peek of sunshine and slightly warmer weather. I’m a nude kind of gal anyway but this has a hint of pink and I think it’s the perfect Spring shade. The formula of these is super creamy and hydrating and I usually pair this with Mac Soar Lipliner as it gives the perfect pinky hue.
- With the harsh winter we just had and hardly any sunshine my complexion has been looking a little on the pale side so I’ve been dusting this Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light over the hollows on my cheeks to give it a little bit more colour and this has the perfect balance between highlight and a little warmth. I decided to pick up the full size after hitting pan of this in their Ambient Lighting palette and this is the perfect shade for my complexion. I do love Hourglass as a brand and I think these powders are worth checking out.
So here are my 5 updates to welcome the warmer weather, what products have you switched up for Spring?
Lots of Love