I have to admit I’m a little nosey and love to know what other people carry in their day to day bag/purse so I thought it’ll be fun writing up a little “what’s in my bag” post. I use to do these on my YT channel and love to watch these videos for some inspiration and of course satisfy my curiosity…I tend to change up some things in my bag day to day depending on a few circumstances and what bag I use but generally I wanted run though some beauty bits & essentials I have been carrying around…
Contents of my bag:
- Tom Ford Lips and Boys Casablanca– This is my go to shade at the moment as it’s the perfect pop of colour for everyday and also appropriate to wear for meetings and greetings. I got a few of these miniatures and I just keep buying them as they are the perfect handbag size and a great entry level for TF lipsticks.
- Chanel Lip Liner in Bois De Rose– I absolutely love this lipliner, it just goes with everything and gives me that “polished” look when I need it. I find this works really well with the TF lipsticks as it’s more nude/pink and the longevity of this is also incredibly good too. I love how these lip liners come with a brush on the other end which makes life a lot easier too.
- Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets– These blotting sheets are by far the best ones I have tried and I have been repurchasing for the past couple of years. I got more combination skin even in winter my skin feels like the Sahara Dessert it comes in handy and these blotting paper don’t affect the makeup and comes in great portable sizes perfect for makeup pouches.
- Tom Ford Translucent Powder 02 Ivory Fawn– This is my latest touch up powder purchase and I couldn’t be happier with it. I’m a huge TF fan as you guys know and this powder works great setting my makeup when I’m on the go and also great to touch up throughout the day too. It’s become a habit for the past couple of years to bring a powder out with me and I’ve had the Dior Forever Powder in my pouch for longer than I should so it was time for a new one.
- Jo Malone Dark Amber And Ginger Lily Cologne Mini– This was actually a little deluxe sample I’ve been carrying around with me and it’s so cute! I love warmer scents during the Autumn/winter months and this one is just so cosy! I’ve had the candle before and my whole house smelt amazeballs!
- Chanel Caviar Leather Coin Purse– 100% money well spent on such a classic item. This was my first small leather good purchase from the brand and I am 100% happy with this. I love the simplicity of it and it just works with a small bag or a big bag. Highly recommend picking up!
- Prada Key Pouch– I’ve bought this last Christmas and only recently got round to using it. I really like the colour and the size of this too. I can definitely use this as a little card holder too and I’ve gotten so use to having a key pouch as it makes my bag more organised and of course this is just so dreamy to look at.
- La Mer Hand Treatment– I’ve spoken about this before and I snapped this little handbag size up last year for Christmas and it’s the perfect handbag size. I also got the full size on my bedside table and this just makes my hands so soft and non greasy.
- La Mer Lip Balm- Definitely by far the best lip balm I have tried. I have incredibly dry lips and this has healed them and works great as a base under lip products. Highly recommended.
So that’s all the contents in my current bag. Hope you all enjoyed having a nose.
Lots of Love.